The Bitterroot Valley
At a crossroads of culture and environment, the Bitterroots blend a combination of Pacific Northwest influences with the Rocky Mountain West. Moderate elevations and increased rainfall combined with abundant sunshine make the Bitterroot Valley one of the best destinations in the Last Best Place. From cattle ranches to organic dairies and produce farms, cafes to sushi restaurants and fine dining, flea markets and thrift stores to antique stores and boutiques, small towns to large university towns, high mountain lakes to creeks and swollen rivers, music events to rodeos and farmer's markets, and the greatest concentration of microbreweries in the region, Western Montana has much to offer the traveler and resident alike. Do come and see for yourself.
- First Fridays | Downtown Hamilton stays open late to enjoy after hours shopping and community events. The first friday of every month from 6 - 8pm.
- Farmer's Market | Shop fresh farm food and local crafts at the Hamilton Farmer's Market. Every Saturday May-October.
- Pharaohplex | Multi cinema theater on Old Corvalis Road.
- Hamilton Players | A local theatrical playhouse.
- The Performing Arts Center | Located at the High School has various year round events from music, to dance, to theater. The Performing Arts Series is a series of concerts, dance performances, and shows throughout the fall, winter, and spring months.
- Backroads Ciderhouse
- Bitterroot Brewery
- Blodgett Canyon Cellars Winery
- Coffee Cup Cafe
- Filling Station
- Higher Ground Brewery
- Red Rooster
- River Rising
- Spice of Life
- Taco del Sol
- Taste of Paris